First - what's in it for you? I'll give you your first team free each season. It's also a platform for you to display your expertise in Benchwarmer Baseball and all things Fantasy Baseball-related.
What am I looking for? A wide variety of opinions and viewpoints. A source for strategy and tips for other players. A place for you to share your secrets (if you're willing to part with a few). It's the type of commentary and expertise that I'd love to share myself, but really don't have time. Maybe you want to discuss a lot of BWB Strategy. Maybe you're a stat guru and have some interesting things you want to share. Maybe you want to be a source for rumors and inside information (maybe for a specific team).
- You can use whatever blog engine or site that you want. If it's a web site and not a "blog" per se, that's fine too.
- It does not have to focus 100% on BWB, but that should be a primary tie.
- You must post a display ad for BWB. I will give you a referral credit for anyone who joins Benchwarmer if their initial visit is via your blog. (Graphics will be available in January)
- You must post a display ad or block of text ads that tie to BWB's Ad Accounts.
- You must have played BWB for at least one season, unless you want to write a blog that documents how you go through your first season.
Requirements subject to change as we move forward. Compensation may improve in the future.
Other things for you:
- You'll get a featured spot on the newly-redesigned BWB Links/Blogs page.
- I'll make mention of your blogs as much as possible to the BWB Community.
- You can promote your blog outside of the BWB Universe - helpful particularly if you want to comment on baseball or fantasy baseball (or other fantasy sports) in general.
- Beyond the 2 advertising requirements above, you're free to attach any other ads you choose.
Send me an email if you're interested to: email@example.com