Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Benchwarmer Baseball now has a Blog

BWB enters the blog world. Check this location frequently for news about Benchwarmer Baseball.

Why use a blog? Here are some reasons -
  1. To have a blog, I guess. I'm looking to learn more about how all this works.
  2. Currently, to update news on the web site, it requires that I have my laptop or home computer and modify the web source code and publish it (plus have an Internet connection that works with the laptop if I'm traveling). I hope that by using a blog I can make some quick updates when needed, no matter what computer I'm at.
  3. Make quick comments and rule interpretations.
  4. Allow for comments and discussions.
  5. Add another point of visibility on the web for Benchwarmer Baseball.

We'll see how it works - I welcome your suggestions.

No comments: